Home inspections are a standard part of buying and selling a home. Having the home inspected prior to investing or renovating the home has many advantages.
- Knowing the issues/concerns/deficiencies of the home prior to the purchasing the property. This may determine if you should purchase the property or not.
- Knowing the issues/concerns/deficiencies of the home prior to the buyer's home inspection.
- Addressing some of the issues/concerns/deficiencies beforehand using your own vendors which will save you time and money.
- Understanding the condition of your home and pricing it accordingly.
- Potentially preventing delays in the closing process.
Walk & Talk Consultations
Why not have a home inspector walk your home with you to point out concerns/issues/deficiencies and provide recommendations? Our fees are by the hour, and you dictate the pace and focus of the consultation!
If you need help with repairs, we have a list of trusted preferred vendors who can help you.
Radon Testing - EPA recommended every two to three years.
- Read more on the dangers of radon in our Radon FAQ.
- See our Specialty Services section for additional information.
See our Specialty Services section for additional information.
Termite Inspections - Industry recommended every one to two years.
We are certified pest inspectors, but do not perform the actual inspection. As an added free service, if we suspect termite infestation we will document and recommend you have a certified termite inspection.